Legal condition of the slave exemplified [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Institution of slavery
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery.
- London : Printed by Ellerton and Henderson, 1816.
- West-Indian sketches, drawn from authentic sources ; no. 3
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
1 online resource (p. -28).
- Slavery -- West Indies, British.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from the Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|