The despotism of freedom, or, The tyranny and cruelty of American Republican slave-masters [electronic resource] : shown to be the worst in the world, in a speech, delivered at the first anniversary of the New England Anti-Slavery Society, 1833 / by David L. Child.
- Other Title:
- Tyranny and cruelty of American Republican slave-masters
Institution of slavery
Abolitionist's library ;
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery.
- Boston : Boston Young Men's Anti-Slavery Association, 1833.
- no. 1.
Abolitionist's library ; no. 1
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
1 online resource (72 p.).
- Slaves -- Social conditions.
Slavery -- United States.
Speeches, addresses, etc., American.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library.
- New-England Anti-Slavery Society.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|