Records related to slavery from the Colonial Office, Commonwealth and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, Empire Marketing Board, and related bodies [electronic resource], 1564-1858 1704-1807.
- Other Title:
- Institution of slavery
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
1 online resource (3 manuscripts; 346 items).
- Great Britain. Empire Marketing Board.
Great Britain -- Colonies.
Slavery -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The National Archives of the United Kingdom Colonial Office collections provide researchers with a wealth of resources regarding slavery in the British colonies of North America. The Colonial Office collections contain newspapers, official documents, correspondence, and other sources on a variety of issues concerning Britain and its territorial possessions.
- Reproduction of the original from the National Archives in Kew.
- Local notes:
- aImages from the source libraries are selected contents of the original collection materials as representative of their value and pertinence to the digital product.
- Great Britain. Colonial Office.
Great Britain. Commonwealth and Foreign Office.
Great Britain. Commonwealth Office.
Great Britain. Empire Marketing Board.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|