Specialty imaging. Head and neck cancer : state of the art diagnosis, staging, and surveillance / Christine M. Glastonbury, editor in chief ; H. Ric Harnsberger and four others.
- Other Title:
- Head and neck cancer
- 1st ed.
- [Salt Lake City, Utah] : Amirsys, , ©2013.
1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Head -- Cancer.
Neck -- Cancer.
- Medical subjects:
- Head and Neck Neoplasms -- diagnosis -- Handbooks.
Diagnostic Imaging -- methods -- Handbooks.
- Specialty Imaging : Head & Neck Cancer is the only imaging book devoted solely to head and neck cancers, with discussions of various imaging modalities (CT, MR, US, PET, DWI, MR and CT perfusion) and their role in H&N cancer. Published by Amirsys, a global leader in medical knowledge, this image-intensive book integrates anatomy, imaging, pathology, and the latest AJCC staging information. The largest section dedicated to squamous cell carcinoma contains chapters covering each subsite of the pharynx and larynx with multiple imaging examples given of each subsite, and many with clinical images. Utilizing the classic Amirsys bulleted text format, essential information is condensed for fast and easy comprehension and the Key Facts section provides quick reference to the most critical considerations. In this must-have guide, expert radiologists help the reader identify crucial elements of each diagnosis along with hundreds of potential differential diagnoses. This handsome volume equips head & neck radiologists with the most essential knowledge for diagnosing head & neck cancers"--Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Glastonbury, Christine M.
Harnsberger, H. Ric.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|