Now and forever [videorecording] / Paramount Productions Inc ; directed by Henry Hathaway ; producer, Louis D. Lighton ; screenplay by, Vincent Lawrence and Sylvia Thalberg.
- Colorized ed.
- Universal City, CA : MCA Home Video, c1996.
- Shirley temple collection.
Shirley temple collection
1 videocassette (82 min.) : sd., col., stereo. ; 1/2 in.
- Kirkland, Jack -- Film adaptations.
Baker, Melville -- Film adaptations.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- Tiny tot Shirley sparkles as poor-little-rich-girl Penny, whose jewel thief/con artist father, Jerry, has come to claim her from his late wife's stuffy relatives. Together with new spouse Toni, Jerry has sworn to mend his ways and set a good example for his beloved daughter. But old habits die hard, especially when best schools cost money that Jerry doesn't have ...
- Shirley Temple, Gary Cooper, Carole Lombard, Sir Guy Standing and Charlotte Granville.
- Cinematography, Harry Fischbeck.
- From the story "Honor Bright" by Jack Kirkland & Melville Baker.
This film has been colorized from the black and while original.
- Hathaway, Henry, 1898-1985. , Director
Temple, Shirley, 1928- , Actor
Cooper, Gary, 1901-1961 , Actor
Lombard, Carole, 1908-1942 , Actor
Standing, Guy, Sir, 1873-1937. , Actor
Granville, Charlotte. , Actor
Kirkland, Jack. , Author
Baker, Melville. , Author
Paramount Pictures Corporation. , Producer
MCA Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- 82350 MCA Universal Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|