The historical register : as it was acted at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market. To which is added a very merry tragedy, called Eurydice hiss'd, or, A word to the wise. / Both written by Henry Fielding, Esq; author of the History of Joseph Andrews. To these are prefixed, a long dedication to the publick, and a preface to that dedication, by the same author.
- Other Title:
- Historical register for the year 1716
Word to the wise
- The third edition
- London : Printed for W. Bickerton at the Temple Exchange Coffee-Huse, opposite St. Dunstan's Church in Fleet-Street, 1744.
, 48 p. ; 22 cm.
- d,se lfat hI;I deBa (3) 1744 (A)
- English drama -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Price in square brackets below imprint: [Price One Shilling].
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy t.p. disbound and reinforced.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T89880
- Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|