Speech of Mr. L.C. Levin, of Pennsylvania, on the bill to raise a regiment of mounted riflemen : delivered in the House of Representatives of the United States, April 7, 1846.
- Washington : J. & G.S. Gideon, Printers, 1846.
16 p. ; 23 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1845-1849.
Nativism -- 19th century.
Military bases -- West (U.S.)
West (U.S.) -- Defenses -- Speeches in Congress.
- Place of Publication:
- Washington (DC)
- Proposing amendment to bill to provide "that the officers and soldiers of said regiment shall be Americans by birth."--p.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Sabin 40756n
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|