The Philadelphia directory, for 1811 : (Embellished with a plan of the city & environs, By John A. Paxton) : Containing the names, trades, & residence, of the inhabitants of the city, Southwark, Northern Liberties, and Kensington, and other useful information / By James Robinson.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed for the publisher, and sold by Wm. Woodhouse, 6, South Front-St. : B. & T. Kite, 20, North Third-Street : and Levis & Weaver, 193, High-Street., 
viii, , 10-12, , 14-216, 193-288, 277-312, 325-336, 325-336, 349-360, 385-388, cxxviii,  p., l (folded?) leaf of plates : 1 map ; 17 cm.
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Directories.
Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Registers.
Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Brief sketch of Philadelphia," p. [v]-viii, is dated February 15, 1811.
With a register of Philadelphia, beginning with "Institutions in the arts and sciences, &c. national, religious, literary, medical, agricultural, commercial, and benevolent," p. [cix]-cxxviii.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
Kaplan Collection copy imperfect: map and leaf of plates wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Paxton, John Adams.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|