The Oxford American.
- Other Title:
- OA <2005->
- Oxford, Miss. : Oxford American, -
v. : ill. ; 26-28 cm.
1st issue (spring 1992)-
- American literature -- Southern States -- Periodicals.
American literature -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
American literature -- 21st century -- Periodicals.
United States -- Social life and customs -- Periodicals.
- Imprint varies: Little Rock, AR : At Home Media Group,
; Conway, AR, winter 2005-
Issue for spring 1992 also called: Premier issue.
Publication suspended Sept. 2003-Dec. 2004.
Issues 2-3 called v. 2-3 and lack chronological designation.
lack enumeration, but constitute no. 5-15.
Issue #16 lacks chronological designation but constitutes issue for Mar./Apr. 1997.
Has annual "Southern Music" issue accompanied by dated and/or numbered audio compact disc: Southern sampler, <1997-2000>; Southern music CD, <2003->
Some issues accompanied by DVD, 2007-
Issued in cooperation with University of Central Arkansas, 2005-
Latest issue consulted: Issue 58 (2007).
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
University of Central Arkansas.
- Southern sampler.
Southern music CD.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|