Secrets of lost empires. Inca [videorecording] / a Nova production by the WGBH/ Boston Science Unit and BBC-TV ; written, produced and directed by Michael Barnes.
- Other Title:
- Inca [videorecording]
- 4x3 fullscreen.
- [Boston, MA] : WGBH Boston Video, c2006.
1 videodisc (54 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Incas -- Antiquities.
Suspension bridges -- Peru.
- Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital.
System requirements for DVD-ROM features: Adobe Acrobat Reader, DVD-ROM drive.
- Television program that explores the Inca civilization from the perspective of their construction techniques. Archaeological teams use traditional building techniques to test their hypotheses, including the building of a 150-foot suspension bridge using nothing but grass.
- Narrator: Stacy Keach.
- Cinematography, John Hazard; editor, Dick Bartlett; music, Ray Loring.
- Title from DVD menu screen; credits from end credits.
Originally broadcast on NOVA television in 1997.
DVD-ROM features: Teaching materials in PDF format.
- Barnes, Michael, 1948- , Screenwriter, Producer, Director
Keach, Stacy. , Narrator
Loring, Ray. , Composer
WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.). Science Unit. , Producer
British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service. , Producer
WGBH Video (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
WG40719 WGBH Boston Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|