Incidents of travel and adventure in the far West : with Col. Frémont's last expedition across the Rocky Mountains: including three months' residence in Utah, and a perilous trip across the great American desert to the Pacific / by S.N. Carvalho, artist to the expedition.
- Other records:
- New York : Derby & Jackson, 1860.
250, 130 p. ; 20 cm.
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.
Frémont, John Charles, 1813-1890.
Mormons and Mormonism.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- pt. 2, p. 1-130: Mormonism: Spiritual wife system ; a revelation on the patriarchal order of matrimony or plurality of wives, given to Joseph Smith, the Seer, in Nauvoo, July 12th, 1843
Celestial marriage ; a discourse delivered by Elder Orson Pratt, in the tabernacle, Great Salt Lake City
Indian hostilities and treachery: Mormon policy towards them ; an address delivered by President Brigham Young, in the tabernacle, Great Salt Lake City
Use and abuse of blessings ; an address delivered by President B. Young, in the tabernacle, Great Salt Lake City
"Mormonism", a discourse delivered by Parley P. Pratt, in the tabernacle, Great Salt Lake City
Legitimacy and illegitimacy ; a sermon delivered by Elder John Taylor, at the eneral Conference, in the tabernacle, Great Salt Lake City.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Whelan, Edwin (autograph) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 11180
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|