An essay to prevent the exportation of wool, and retrieve the woollen manufacture of England : most dutifully and humbly offered to the consideration of our Most Gracious Sovereign King George the Second; and the Right Honourable and Honourable the two Houses of Parliament / by Cornelius Strongcastle.
- Other Title:
- Essay to prevent the exportation of wool, &c.
- London : Printed by J. Watson for the author, 1741-1742.
28 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- s.to s,he toe; to't (3) 1741 (A)
- Wool industry -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Cornelius Strongcastle is a pseudonym.--Cf. ESTC.
Price from imprint: [Price Sixpence.]
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 7909
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|