A letter to a member of the October-Club : shewing that to yield Spain to the Duke of Anjou by a peace, wou'd be the ruin of Great Britain.
- The second edition, with additions.
- London : Printed for A. Baldwin ..., 1711.
vi, 42 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- e.in asin r?be ViPo (3) 1711 (A)
- October Club, London.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714
Great Britain -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Variously attributed to Francis Hare and Jonathan Swift. Cf. ESTC.
Signatures: A⁴(-A4) B-F⁴ G1(G1 probably printed as A4).
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound with: Fletcher, Andrew. The thoughts of a member of the October Club, about a partition of Spain. [London] : Printed for John Baker ..., [1711?]. With armorial bookplate of John Campbell, Earl of Loudoun on front pastedown and ms. list of contents on preliminary leaves. [Item 7 of 23]
Culture Class Collection copy left board detached; spine split and broken.
- Penn Provenance:
- Loudoun, John Campbell, Earl of, 1705-1782 (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T58140
- Hare, Francis, 1671-1740.
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|