The powers of Congress [videorecording] / Coronet Instructional Films
- Other Title:
- Title on disc menu and label: Historic Congress film : the powers of Congress [videorecording]
Title on container: Historic the powers of the US Congress film [videorecording]
Title on publisher's website: Powers of the US Congress legislative law making film [videorecording]
Set title in publisher's catalog: Important American political moments [videorecording]
- [Asheville, N.C.] : Quality Information Publishers, c2007.
1 videodisc (11 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
United States -- Politics and government.
Federal government -- United States.
Legislative bodies -- United States.
Legislation -- United States.
Legislative power -- United States.
Political participation -- United States.
- Educational films.
- System Details:
- Through an ordinary citizen's dream, dramatizes a world in which Congress has been suspended and federal authority dissolved. Explains the US congressional system in maintaining stability, regulating commerce, collecting taxes and protecting American soil. The film also encourages citizens to responsibility in the selection of representatives and not take for granted the work of congressmen and the legislative branch of government.
- Educational collaborator, John Day Larkin.
- Originally produced in 1947.
Copyright date on packaging is 2007; date on disc is 2006.
This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Issued as part of an 12-disc set titled: Important American political moments.
- Larkin, John Day. , Contributor
Coronet Instructional Films. , Producer
Quality Information Publishers. , Producer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|