Creative execution : [sound recording] what great leaders do to unleash bold thinking and innovation / Eric Beaudan.
- Willowbrook, IL. : Audio-Tech Business Book Summaries, , c2013.
- Audio-Tech Business Book Summaries (Series)
Audio-Tech business book summaries.
- Sound recording
1 sound disc (72 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Creative ability in business -- Management.
Organizational change -- Management.
Creative ability in business -- Management -- Case studies.
Organizational change -- Management -- Case studies.
Leadership -- Case studies.
- Eric Beaudan unveils the "secret sauce" of uniquely successful leaders. Through his focus on the world's great military strategists and business leaders Beaudan offers an in-depth look at the audacious acts that led to their stunning victories. From the exploits of Alexander the Great to the leadership that built Google and Toyota into global powerhouses, this summary delves into the unique formula that allows leaders to galvanize people and execute bold strategies... This summary will present a model -- a synthesis of game-changing, inspired ideas -- that leaders have used to win against the odds. Tap into the potential in your organization and overcome the odds that you are facing today -- by developing your own formula for Creative Execution.
- "January 2013"
- Audio-Tech Business Book Summaries, Inc.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|