The mastership and its fruits : the emancipated slave face to face with his old master. A supplemental report to Hon. Edwin M. Stanton, Secretary of War / by James McKaye, Special Commissioner.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Binder's title: Union Political Documents No. 1-71 Presidential Campaign 1864 PU
Emancipated slave face to face with his old master.
- New York : Published by the Loyal Publication Society, 1864.
- Loyal Publication Society (Series) ; no. 58.
Loyal Publication Society ; no. 58
38,  p. ; 22 cm.
- erve in." s-od 94Po (3) 1864 (A)
- Freedmen -- United States.
Slaves -- Emancipation -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1861-1865.
United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- At head of title: Loyal Publication Society. 863 Broadway. No. 57 [i.e. 58].
Two states noted. The first is incorrectly numbered "No. 57" on the title page. The second is correctly numbered.
Caption title: The emancipated slave, face to face with his old master. (Valley of the Lower Mississippi.)
Also published in German as no. 55 of the series.
"Loyal Leagues, Clubs, or individuals may obtain any of our Publications at the cost price, by application to the Executive Committee ..."--p. .
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound with: Owen, Robert Dale, 1801-1877. The future of the North-West. New York : E.O. Jenkins, 1863. [Item 58 of 71]
- Penn Chronology:
- McKaye, James, 1805-1888.
United States. War Dept.
Loyal Publication Society of New York, publisher.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Mastership and its fruits.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|