A treatise on the education of children and youth / by I. Watts, D.D.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for J. Buckland, and T. Longman, in Pater-noster Row; E. and C. Dilly, in the Poultry; and T. Field, in Leaden-hall-Street, MDCCLXIX .
, 204 p. ; 18 cm.
- onnd a-ur ndr- erde (3) 1769 (R)
- Education -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- With a half-title.
In fact the first separate edition; text originally appeared as part of Watts's Works (1753), edited by D. Jennings and P. Doddridge.
Signatures: [A]⁴ B-I¹² K⁶.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of S. (?) Tighe.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tighe, S. (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T81771
- Buckland, James, 1710 or 1711-1790, Publisher.
Longman, Thomas, 1731-1797, Publisher.
Field, Thomas, fl. 1755-1775, Publisher.
E. & C. Dilly (Firm), Publisher.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|