Walonis Messalini De episcopis et presbyteris : contra D. Petavium Loiolitam dissertatio prima.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- De episcopis et presbyteris
- Lugduni Batavorum : Ex officina Ioannis Maire, 
476,  p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- a-i- i-go Ex** eosc (3) 1641 (R)
- Petau, Denis, 1583-1652.
- Place of Publication:
- Netherlands Leiden.
- Signatures: A-2G⁸ (final leaf blank).
Title in red and black.
Title vignette; initial on p. 3.
Date of imprint in apostrophic form.
Errata on p.  at end.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound in brown leather; boards tooled in blind with two panels of double line fillets, each with four corner ornaments; seven blind-tooled double line fillets on spine; eight spine panels; all edges stained red.
Culture Class Collection copy left board and front free endpaper partially detached.
Culture Class Copy has initials in ms. on front free endpaper in brown ink: "M. A. S.".
Culture Class Copy has the ms. inscription "I. E. King's" on t.p. in brown ink; and ms. initials "E. E. B." at foot of t.p. in brown ink.
Culture Class Copy has the autograph of Henry H. Bonnell and his ms. note recording the purchase of this book from a bookseller (illegible) possibly in May 1922 in brown ink on back pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bonnell, Henry H. (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
King, I. E. (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Backer-Sommervogel, VI, 606, no. 39
Quérard. Supercheries, vol. 2, col. 1125
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
French Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|