Essentials of forensic pathology : core studies and exercises / Gilbert Edward Corrigan.
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2012.
ix, 238 p. ; 25 cm.
- Forensic pathology -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Medical subjects:
- Forensic Pathology -- education -- Problems and Exercises.
- "A thorough and unique reference, this text is ideal for those entering the field of forensic pathology. Beginning with a brief review of the essentials, the book outlines 15 different sets of learning experiences available to a trainee. Providing comprehensive coverage of causes and modes of death, the book focuses on 40 autopsy experiences through which the forensic pathology resident is likely to rotate. For each topic, the chapters provide an emphasis on the objective to be reached and include discussion questions as a guide"--Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
- Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
9781439876664 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|