A statistical view of the commerce of the United States of America : its connection with agriculture and manufactures : and an account of the public debt, revenues, and expenditures of the United States : With a brief review of the trade, agriculture, and manufactures of the colonies, previous to their independence. : Accompanied with tables, illustrative of the principles and objects of the work / By Timothy Pitkin, a member of the House of Representatives of the United States, from the state of Connecticut.
- Hartford : Printed by Charles Hosmer, 1816.
xii, 407, , xix,  p. ; 23 cm.
- United States -- Commerce -- Statistics.
United States -- Economic conditions -- To 1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Copyright Jan. 12, 1816, by Timothy Pitkin.
Includes bibliographical references and appendices.
"Errata."--p. [xx], 3rd count.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
Kaplan Collection copy bound with: United States. Dept. of the Treasury. Alexander Hamilton's report on the subject of manufactures. Philadelphia : Printed by William Brown, 1827 (Item 2 of 2)
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Gardiner, G. (autograph, 1816) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Caldwell, D. (autograph, April 1816) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 38648
- Hosmer, Charles, 1785?-1871, printer.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|