Chronicles and characters of the Stock Exchange / By John Francis ; Author of The history of the Bank of England, its times and traditions.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Stock Exchange
Bankers' magazine and statistical register
- First American edition / To which are added stock tables from 1732 to 1846; dividends on Bank of England stock from 1694 to 1847, &c.
- Boston : Wm. Crosby and H.P. Nichols, 111 Washington Street, 1850.
x, 167,  p. ; 24 cm.
- Stock Exchange (London, England)
Stock exchanges -- England -- London.
- Advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- At head of title: The whole of this work is contained in the Bankers' magazine for 1850.
"The anatomy of Exchange Alley; or, A system of stock-jobbing: proving that scandalous trade, as it is now carried on, to be knavish in its private practice, and treason in its public."--Appendix, p. -152, by Daniel Defoe.
Publisher's advertisement, final  p.
- Local notes:
- Kaplan Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731. Anatomy of Exchange Alley.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|