Paratransit emergency preparedness and operations handbook / Annabelle Boyd ... [et al.]
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2013.
- Report (Transit Cooperative Research Program) ; 160.
TCRP report, 1073-4872 ; 160
101 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Paratransit services -- United States.
Emergency transportation -- United States.
- "TRB's Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) Report 160: Paratransit Emergency Preparedness and Operations Handbook includes guidance, strategies, tools, and resources to help paratransit service providers plan and prepare for, respond to, and recover from a range of emergencies. The guidance has applicability to urban, suburban, rural, and tribal paratransit operating environments. The project that developed TCRP Report 160 also a PowerPoint presentation describing the entire project. A link to the HTML version of TCRP Report 160 will be available on this site by the second week of March 2013."--Pub. info.
- At head of title: Transit Cooperative Research Program.
- Boyd, M. Annabelle.
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board.
Transit Cooperative Research Program.
United States. Federal Transit Administration.
Transit Development Corporation.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|