Frontera infinita [videorecording] / Venevision International Films presenta ; dirección, Juan Manuel Sepúlveda.
- [United States] : Venevision International, c2012.
1 videodisc (93 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Mexican-American Border Region -- Emigration and immigration.
United States -- Emigration and immigration.
Mexico -- Emigration and immigration.
Undocumented immigrants -- Government policy -- United States.
Undocumented immigrants -- United States.
- Documentary films.
- Spanish or English dialogue; English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo., NTSC.
- The 21st-century age of migration comes into deeper focus in this poetic look at the border between Mexico and its Central American neighbors, the first obstacle between hopeful migrants and their dreams for a better life. For thousands of immigrating Guatemalans, Hondurans, Salvadorans, and others, southern Mexican border towns like Tapachula, Chiapas, are where the dangers of their journey begin: If the police don't get you, the thieves will (and if the thieves don't rob you, the police will).
- Title from container.
Special features: Photo gallery.
- Sepúlveda, Juan Manuel. , Director
Venevision International. , Producer
- Publisher Number:
VVIMV08867 Venevision International
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|