Hablamos esta noche [videorecording] / Alfredo Matas presenta ; una producción Kaktus, P.C., S.A., Pilar Miro, P.C., Jet Films, S.A. ; productor ejecutivo, Helena Matas ; guión, Antonio Larreta, Pilar Miró, argumento, Pilar Miró ; dirigida por Pilar Miró.
- Other Title:
- Other title on container and menu screen: Maestros del cine español : Pilar Miró [videorecording]
- [Barcelona, Spain] : Filmax Home Video, 
1 videodisc (96 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Nuclear power plants -- Employees -- Drama.
Nuclear power plants -- Risk assessment -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- In Spanish, no subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; PAL; region 2; widescreen, aspect ratio 1.85:1; stereo 2.0 sound.
- "In this movie with a title that refers to putting off an important discussion ('we'll talk tonight, dear'), a major fault line running right under a newly-constructed nuclear power plant is the 'important discussion' that needs attending. The head engineer at the plant warns its director of the danger, but the director has other things to do with his time. He does not want to ruin his company's future and his own chances for promotion with a scary scenario of a disaster that may never happen, so instead, he focuses on his love life. He is a classic macho with priorities that run to the bedroom rather than the boardroom. He has a homosexual son who clearly needs some more attention, and his woman of the moment loves him even as his integrity is lying inert on a dung heap. Meanwhile, his friend the company engineer is tormented by the potential for disaster at the soon-to-be inaugurated power plant, but there seems to be very little that he can do about it." All Movie Guide Web site.
- Víctor Valverde, Daniel Dicenta, Amparo Muñoz, Mercedes Sampietro, Alfredo Mayo.
- Director of photography, Juan Amorós ; editor, Jose Luis Matesanz ; music, José Nieto.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1982.
Issued by publisher as a set with: El crimen de Cuenca, Gary Cooper que estas en los cielos.
- Miró, Pilar. , Director, Screenwriter
Larreta, Antonio, 1922-2015 , Screenwriter
Valverde, Víctor, 1938- , Actor
Dicenta, Daniel. , Actor
Muñoz, Amparo. , Actor
Nieto, José, 1942- , Composer
Kaktus S.A. , Producer
Pilar Miró P.C. , Producer
Jet Films (Spain) , Producer
Filmax Home Video (Firm) , Producer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|