The dialogue in English, betweene a doctor of diuinitie, and a student in the lawes of England.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Dyaloge in Englysshe bytwyxt a doctoure of dyvynyte and a student in the lawes of Englande
- Newly corrected and imprinted, with new additions.
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 1623.
176,  leaves ; 15 cm. (8vo)
- oee- rean itnt oues (3) 1623 (A)
- Law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Law and ethics -- Early works to 1800.
Conscience -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Published anonymously. Written by Christopher Saint German. Cf. Halkett & Laing; STC.
Possibly printed by Adam Islip. Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
Title within ornamental woodcut border; head-pieces; initials.
Signatures: A-Y⁸ Z⁴.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound in full calf with blind-stamped border on covers.
Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of Jo. Parker on title page.
- Penn Provenance:
- Parker, Jo (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 21581
- English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
STC Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|