Grafton's chronicle; or, History of England. To which is added his table of the bailiffs, sheriffs, and mayors, of the city of London. From the year 1189, to 1558, inclusive.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- A chronicle at large, and meere history of the affayres of Englande.
- London: Printed for J. Johnson [etc.], 1809.
2 v. ; 31 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- To 1485
Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603
- "Reprinted by Sir Henry Ellis."--Dict. nat. biog.
With reprint of t.-p. of original ed. (pub. anonymously): A chronicle at large, and meere history of the affayres of Englande ... vnto the first yere of the reigne of ... Elizabeth: collected out of sundry aucthors ... Anno Domini. 1569. Cum priuilegio.
- Penn Provenance:
- Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (donor) (Forrest copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ellis, Henry, Sir, 1777-1869. ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|