Northwest Coast native glass sculpture [videorecording] / Sharing our knowledge: a conference of Tlingit tribes and clans, March 25-28, 2009 = Wooshteen Kanax̲tulaneegí Haa At Wuskóowu.
- [Juneau, AK] : Northstar Television Network ; Tlingit Readers, Inc., c2009.
- Conference Name:
- Sharing Our Knowledge: a Conference of Tlingit Tribes and Clans (2009 : Juneau, Alaska)
- Sharing our knowledge ; v. 32.
Sharing our knowledge : a conference of Tlingit tribes and clans, March 25-28, 2009 = Wooshteen Kanax̲tulaneegí Haa At Wuskóowu ; v. 32
1 videodisc (92 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Indian art -- Alaska.
Art glass -- Alaska -- 20th century.
Art glass -- Alaska -- 21st century.
Art, Modern -- 20th century.
Art, Modern -- 21st century.
- Educational films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1.
- Ms. Chan's thesis is that Native Americans working in glass, a relatively new art form, foster dialogue about Native American interests in a multicultural society. The artist Preston Singletary talks us through his creative process.
- Illuminating the past : glass sculpture by Northwest Coast artists / Amy Chan
A foot in two worlds / Preston Singletary.
- Videodisc release of two lectures which comprise one session of the conference held in 2009.
Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
- Chan, Amy. , Speaker
Singletary, Preston, 1963- , Speaker
Northstar Television Network. , Producer, Distributor
Tlingit Readers, Inc. , Producer, Distributor
Alaska Humanities Forum. , Producer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|