Cyberpunk women, feminism and science fiction : a critical study / Carlen Lavigne.
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
vii, 204 pages ; 23 cm
- Science fiction -- History and criticism.
Women in literature.
Science fiction -- Women authors -- History and criticism.
Women authors -- Interviews.
Feminism and literature.
Literature and technology.
- "Chapters cover topics such as globalization, virtual reality, cyborg culture, environmentalism, religion, motherhood and queer rights. Interviews with feminist cyberpunk authors are provided, revealing their motivations for writing and their experiences with fans. The study treats feminist cyberpunk as a vehicle for examining contemporary women's issues and analyzes feminist science fiction as a source of political ideas"--Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780786466535 (softcover : alk. paper)
0786466537 (softcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|