Repatriation II [videorecording] / Sharing Knowledge : a conference of Tlingit tribes and clans, March 25-28, 2009 = Wooshteen Kanax̲tulaneegí Haa At Wuskóowu.
- [Juneau, AK] : Northstar Television Network ; Tlingit Readers, Inc., c2009.
- Conference Name:
- Sharing Our Knowledge: a Conference of Tlingit Tribes and Clans (2009 : Juneau, Alaska)
- Sharing our knowledge ; v. 34.
Sharing Knowledge : a conference of Tlingit tribes and clans, March 25-28, 2009 = Wooshteen Kanax̲tulaneegí Haa At Wuskóowu ; v. 34
1 videodisc (129 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Cultural property -- Repatriation -- Alaska.
Alaska Natives -- Social life and customs.
Alaska Natives -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Material culture -- Alaska.
United States. Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act.
- Educational films.
- In English and Tlingit.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1.
- The return of objects with cultural significance, particularly Northeast Coast Indian objects, to the descendants of those who originally created them, is the recent construct considered by these speakers.
- Internal policies/procedures for repatriation of clan property within your clan / Irene Dundas
The respectful treatment of those who came before us / Bob Sam
Repatriation of clan objects.
- Harold Jacobs, moderator.
- Videodisc release of three presentations which comprise one session of the conference held in 2009.
- Dundas, Irene. , Speaker
Sam, Bob. , Speaker
Jacobs, Harold. , Moderator
Northstar Television Network. , Producer, Distributor
Tlingit Readers, Inc. , Producer, Distributor
Alaska Humanities Forum.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|