Common sense : addressed to the inhabitants of America, on the following interesting subjects, viz.: I. Of the origin and design of government in general; with concise remarks on the English constitution. II. Of monarchy and hereditary succession. III. Thoughts on the present state of American affairs. IV. Of the present ability of America, with some miscellaneous reflections : with an appendix, on the duty of immediate separation / by Thomas Paine ...
- Boston : J.P. Mendum ..., [n.d.]
48 p. ; 19 cm.
- s.he d,gs y,se Buli (3) 1850? (Q)
- Political science -- Early works to 1800.
Monarchy -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusettes Boston.
- "Note. Extracts from Vale's Life of Paine" on p. -48.
Gimbel has date of imprint as c.1850.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy was a gift of Mrs. Alfred Stengel.
- Penn Provenance:
- Stengel, Mrs. Alfred (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Cited in:
- Gimbel, R. Common sense, CS-118
- Mendum, Josiah P., 1811-1891, printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|