Little Nemo in Slumberland / by Winsor McCay ; introduction by August Derleth.
- New York : McCay Features Syndicate, c1945.
1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly ill. ; 18 x 28 cm.
- American wit and humour, Pictorial.
Children -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Dreams -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "The reproductions chosen are selected examples from Little Nemo that appeared in the New York Herald between the years of 1905 and 1911."
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Derleth, August, 1909-1971.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|