A letter to the Earl of Shelburne, on his speech, July 10, 1782 : respecting the acknowledgement of American independence / by Thomas Paine ...
- Philadelphia printed. Dublin reprinted : for W. Wilson ..., MDCCLXXXIII 
24 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- lfen h.ou n-at itla (3) 1783 (R)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Signatures: A⁸ B⁴.
Originally published in 1782 as no. 12 of the American crisis.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy was a gift of Mrs. Alfred Stengel.
- Penn Provenance:
- Stengel, Mrs. Alfred (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Adams, T.R. Brit. Pamphlets, 83-69b
- Landsdowne, William Petty, Marquis of, 1737-1805.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|