The case of the officers of excise : with remarks on the qualifications of officers and on the numerous evils arising to the revenue : from the insufficiency of the present salary : humbly addressed to the members of both houses of Parliament / by Thomas Paine.
- London : Printed by W.T. Sherwin ..., 1817.
16 p. ; 22 cm.
- h.ty w-e. t.n, caco (3) 1817 (A)
- Internal revenue -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signatures: [A]⁸.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound with: Culture Class Collection copy bound with: Paine, Thomas. The rights of man / by Thomas Paine. London : Printed by W.T. Sherwin ..., 1817.
Culture Class Collection copy was a gift of Mrs. Alfred Stengel.
- Penn Provenance:
- Stengel, Mrs. Alfred (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Sherwin, W. T., printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|