An address from the influenc'd electors of the county and city of Galway. To the D-- D-- L-- G-- and the P-- Containing, the warmest Declarations of Gratitude to these three Illustrious Personages, for their Successful Endeavour to establish Popery and Arbitrary Power in that Quarter. To which is Added, a Collection of Sixty Original Patriot Toasts, drank in a select Assembly of Independent Electors at Simon Beads in the City of Galway, first Cousin to C-- D-- Esq; and No-Protestant. Likewise, the Forty Eight Original Munster Toasts, lately published in an Address to Sir R---d C---x, Bart. With some interesting Intelligence to the Kingdom of Eutopia.
- London : Printed at the sign of the P------te's Sword, in the Cap----n's Scabbard, MDCCLIV .
16 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo.)
- e.t- y.by d.g- 29hi (3) 1754 (R)
- Elections -- Ireland -- Galway -- Early works to 1800.
Galway (Ireland) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- D-- D-- is Duke of Dorset; L-- G-- is Lord George Sackville; the P-- is Primate Stone.--Cf. ESTC.
Possibly printed in Dublin.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has "Duke Dorset", "Lord George" and "Primate" written in ms. in title.
Culture Class Collection copy has the blanks in some of the sixty original patriot toasts and a marginal annotation written in ms.
Culture Class Collection copy has catalog description laid in.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T64285
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|