Little Lulu. Color special / story and art, John Stanley and Irving Tripp ; based on the character created by Marge Buell.
- Standardized Title:
- Marge's Little Lulu
- Other Title:
- Color special
Marge's Little Lulu
- Milwaukie, Ore. : Dark Horse Books, 2006.
207 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Little Lulu (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Girls -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Children -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Families -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Oregon Milwaukie.
- "In rich, vibrant color for the first time in a half-century comes a guffaw-inducing selection of Little Lulu's landmark adventures! Lulu and Annie, Tubby and the fellers, Witch Hazel and Little Itch--the gang's all here in a veritable cornucopia of comedy goodness culled from the timeless stories of John Stanley and Irving Tripp"--P.  of cover.
- The practical jokers
The green girl
The beauty contest
The Fuzzythingus Poopi
Pieces of eight
The case of the green hanky
The night before Christmas
The balloon derby
The case of the egg in the shoe
The little pink cloud
Lulu pays a sick call
Ol' Witch Hazel and the golden eggs
The marble player
A case of green toes
The witch's picnic
The hidden enemy
Ol' Witch Hazel and the birthday party
Boy cannon ball
The case of the mysterious noise.
- Reprints of individual issues of publication originally titled Marge's Little Lulu. Includes issues #4, 12, 16, 25, 33, 36, 39, 43, 51, 52, 55, 56, 60, 63, 65, 66, 69, 72, 74, 75, 78, 79, 80, 81, 83, 86.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Tripp, Irving.
Dark Horse Comics.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1593076134 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|