The orderly book of Colonel Henry Bouquet's Expedition against the Ohio Indians, 1764. From the original in the William L. Clements Library. Edited by Edward G. Williams, with introduction and explanatory notes.
- Other records:
- Pittsburgh, Privately printed for the author [i.e. the editor] by Mayer Press, MCM:X .
74 p.,  p. of plates maps, facsims. 24 cm.
- Bouquet's Expedition, 1764.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- With a half-title.
"This edition is limited to two hundred copies."
"The orderly book of Colonel Henry Bouquet, 1764, first appeared in the Western Pennsylvania historical magazine, volume 42, in three installments."--Editor.
Bibliographical references included in "Explanatory notes" (p. -74).
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 184.
- Penn Chronology:
- Bouquet, Henry, 1719-1765.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|