An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament : for the speedy raising and levying of money for the maintenance of the army raised by the Parliamen and other great affaires of the Common-wealth, by a weekly assessement upon the cities of London and Westminster, and every county and city of the kingdome of England, and the Dominion of Wales. February 22. 1642 : Ordered by the Lords and Commons, that this ordinance bee forthwith printed and published. Hen. Elfynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1643
- London : Printed for Edw. Husbands, and are to be sold at his shop in the Middle Temple, 1643.
- Government document
, 29,  p. ; 21 cm. (4to)
- ndns amn- rdam AvSi (3) 1643 (A)
- England and Wales. Army -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Early works to 1800.
Taxation -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Finance, Public -- Great Britain -- History -- To 1688 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Finance -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within ornamental woodcut border; head-piece; initial.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. underlines throughout.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), E2050
- Husband, Edward, bookseller.
England and Wales.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|