An ordinance of the Lodrs [sic] and Commons assembled in Parliament : for the contribution of the value of one meale in the weeke, towards the charge of arming and forming into regiments the auxiliarie forces, now in raysing within the city of London, and lines of communication. And for the better execution of the severall ordinances of the militia within these parts and places, according to the tenor of the same ordinances. With the names of the treasurers of the severall divisions.
- Other Title:
- Ordinance of the Lodrs and Commons assembled in Parliament
Ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament
- London : Printed for John Wright in the Old-Bayley, March 28. 1644.
- Government document
, 6 p. ; 20 cm. (4to.)
- c-or unng hei- i-s, (C) 1644 (A)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within ornamental woodcut border; head-piece; initial.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has stamp of the "Harvard College Library, May 28, 1913, Subscription for English Historical Tracts" on verso of title page.
- Penn Provenance:
- Harvard College Library (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), E1964
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|