The Paine Festival : celebration of the 119th anniversary of the birth-day of Thomas Paine, at Cincinnati, January 29, 1856 / published in accordance with the resolutions, by the Committee of Arrangements.
- Cincinnati : Valentine Nicholson & Co., 1856.
- Conference Name:
- Paine Festival (1856 : Cincinnati, Ohio)
35,  p. ; 19 cm.
- lyhe e.In s.s- soun (3) 1856 (A)
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809 -- Anniversaries, etc.
Festivals -- Ohio -- Cincinnati.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Ohio -- Cincinnati -- 1856.
- Place of Publication:
- Ohio Cincinnati.
- Includes an oration by T.L. Nichols and an address by F. Hassaurek.
In printed paper covers.
Title on front cover in double-ruled border.
Price from front cover: "Price, 10 cents."
- Penn Chronology:
- Cincinnati. Committee of Arrangements for the Paine Festival.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Nichols, Thomas Low, 1815-1901.
Hassaurek, F. (Friedrich), 1831-1885.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|