Some account of the life, death, and principles of Thomas Paine : together with remarks on his writings, and on their intimate connection with the avowed objects of the revolutionists of 1793, and of the radicals in 1819 / by John S. Harford ...
- Bristol : J.M. Gutch ..., 1819.
viii, 93,  p. ; 23 cm. (8vo)
- R.y, r-a- tse. *Vlo (3) 1819 (A)
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- Based on Cheetham's Life of Paine. Cf. Preface, p. vii.
Price from foot of t.p.: "Price Two Shillings and Sixpence."
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has an inscription at head of t.p. that reads "Capt Broughton".
- Penn Provenance:
- Broughton (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 30372
- Gutch, John Mathew, 1776-1861, printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|