The worth of a penny: or, A caution to keep money : with the causes of the scarcity and misery of the want thereof : as also how to save it, in our diet, apparel, recreations &c. and also what honest courses men in want may take to live / by Henry Peacham Mr. in Arts, some time of Trinity Colledge, Cambridge ; licensed. August 31. 1686. Rob. Midgley.
- Other Title:
- Caution to keep money
- London : Printed for Samuel Keble, at the Turks Head in Fleetstreet, over-against Fetter-Lane, 1687.
, 28 p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- m.y, t.of d.ot frFo (3) 1687 (A)
- Saving and investment -- Early works to 1800.
Finance, Personal -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Title within border of double rules.
Signatures: A² D⁴ E².
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of J[ohn] Payne Collier (1789-1883), an English Shakespearian critic and forger, on title page.
- Penn Provenance:
- Collier, John Payne, 1789-1883 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P955
- Keble, Samuel, bookseller.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|