Observations on the importance of the American Revolution, and the means of making it a benefit to the world. By Richard Price, D.D. L.L.D. and fellow of the Royal Society of London, and of the Academy of Arts and Sciences in New-England.
- [London], Printed in London, 1784.
, 85, , 89-109,  p. 21 cm.
- myar p-he Y.s- inWh (3) 1784 (A)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Includes a letter, in French, from M. Turgot to the author: p. 90-109.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Two states of gathering M noted: one, the first issue, has blank leaf following p. , leaf M4; the other the second issue printed later on in the year, lacks this leaf.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has textual correction.
Culture Class Collection copy has blank leaf (M4) following p. .
Culture Class Collection copy has embossed stamp of Library of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Penn Provenance:
- University of Pennsylvania. Library (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, N10747
- Turgot, Anne-Robert-Jacques, baron de l'Aulne, 1727-1781.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|