Eternals / created by Jack Kirby ; writer, Neil Gaiman ; pencils, John Romita, Jr.
- New York : Marvel Pub., c2008.
1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Immortality -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Human-alien encounters -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The Eternals, a super-race, are now scattered and forgetful of their powers and immortality, living mortal human lives of supreme normalcy. Meanwhile their age-old enemies, the Deviants, stalk the earth with nefarious intentions, and at least one of the super-duper-race Celestials (who created both Deviants and Eternals eons ago) may be returning to Earth. The source of all this forgetfulness and strife appears to be the eternally 11-year-old Sprite, who desires to be allowed to age like an actual human.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Eternals #1-7"--P.  of cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Romita, John.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780785121770 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|