The incredible Hercules. Against the world / writers, Greg Pak & Fred Van Lente ; [artists, Khoi Pham ... et al.].
- Other Title:
- Against the world
- New York : Marvel, c2008.
1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Hercules (Roman mythology) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Incredible Hulk (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- After teaming up with Amadeus Cho, a renegade boy genius, Hercules finds himself on an adventure that leads to both of them being labeled as outlaws, and while evading S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, the Avengers, Ares, and super-cops, Hercules and Amadeus have encounters with Wonder Man and Black Widow.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Incredible Hercules #113-115 and Hulk vs. Hercules, when itans collide"--T.p. verso.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Van Lente, Fred.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|