Dissertatio historico-exegetica generatim exponens religionem bestiarum ab Aegytiis consecratarum : ad illustrandum quaedam S. S. loca / praeside Friderico Samuele Zicklero ... defendet Ioannes Fridericus Haueisen.
- Ienae : Litteris Schillianis, 
, 56 p. ; 21 cm.
- DOTV 4.8. 4.6. paz) (3) 1746 (Q)
- Place of Publication:
- Germany Jena.
- In Latin, Greek and German.
- Title vignette; initials; head- and tail pieces.
Jena, University, Diss., 1746.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound in one quarter vellum with title "Dissert. antiquae et historicae" stamped in gold on spine; all edges speckled red.
Culture Class Collection copy is no. 3 in a collection of German dissertations and other brief works on ancient history, medieval Germany, law, and other subjects. Most of the works are in Latin, a few are in German and one is in French.
Culture Class Collection copy has ms. ownership inscription "Ex bibliotheca Thomae Putzlacher I.U.D." on front pastedown. Thomas Antonius Putzlacher (1722-1796) was a lawyer, historian and bibliophile, who worked as a syndic for the Charles University in Prague (Univerzita Karlova v Praze)
Culture Class Collection copy has table of contents in ms. on the front free endpaper.
- Penn Provenance:
- Putzlacher, Thomas Antonius, 1722-1796 (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection) copy
- Penn Chronology:
- Haueisen, Johann Friedrich.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
German Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|