A sermon on the present situation of American affairs. Preached in Christ-Church, June 23, 1775, at the request of the officers of the Third Battallion of the City of Philadelphia, and District of Southwark / by William Smith. D.D. Provost of the college in that city.
- Philadelphia printed: London : re-printed, a third time, for Edward and Charles Dilly, MDCCLXXV 
24 p. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- l.r, ofhe s.lf thbe (3) 1775 (R)
- Bible. O.T.. Joshua, XXII, 22. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, American -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Sermons.
- Sermons -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Signatures: A¹².
"Price 2d. or fifty for 5s." in square brackets at foot of t.p.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 196g
- Dilly, E. (Edward), 1732-1779 printer.
Dilly, Charles, 1739-1807 printer.
Pennsylvania. Militia. Battalion, 3rd.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|