eMagRes [electronic resource] : the ultimate online resource for NMR and MRI
- Other Title:
- [New York, N.Y.] : Wiley InterScience, c1999-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Four issues yearly, 2012-
Began in 1999?
- Former title:
- Encyclopedia of magnetic resonance : EMR 1999-2011
- Nuclear magnetic resonance -- Encyclopedias.
Magnetic resonance -- Encyclopedias.
- Electronic encyclopedias.
Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- eMagRes captures every aspect of the interdisciplinary nature of magnetic resonance and provides the most complete and up-to-date online reference resource in the field. Currently eMagRes has published over 1,100 articles written by more than 1,250 experts in the field. eMagRes, previously published as Encyclopedia of Magnetic Resonance (EMR), presents the content in two ways. Firstly, the articles are organised alphabetically by topic, under the top-level headings of MRI and NMR. Secondly, articles are arranged chronologically: from 2012 onwards in Volumes and Issues, and prior to 2012 in annual supplements.
- Title from home page (viewed July 25, 2013).
Editors-in-chief <2012->, Robin K. Harris, Roderick Wasylishen; <1999-2012> David M. Grant, Robin K. Harris.
- Wasylishen, Roderick
Grant, David M.
Harris, Robin K. (Robin Kingsley)
Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- Other format:
- Encyclopedia of nuclear magnetic resonance
- Access Restriction:
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|