Trust in Schools A Core Resource for Improvement / Anthony S. Bryk and Barbara Schneider.
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 2002.
- Baltimore, Md. : Project MUSE, 2012
- Rose series in sociology.
Rose series in sociology
1 online resource (238 p.)
- Education, Urban -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Case studies.
School improvement programs -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Case studies.
Schools -- Decentralization -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Case studies.
- Electronic books.
- Contents ; About the Authors; Foreword; Acknowledgments; Part I. Framing Themes and Illuminating Theory; Chapter 1. The Social Foundations of Schooling: An Overlooked Dimension for Improvement; Chapter 2. Relational Trust (With Julie Kochanek); Part II. Relational Trust in Three Urban School Communities; Chapter 3. Ridgeway Elementary School: The Costs of Conflicted Leadership (With Sharon Greenberg and Julie Kochanek); Chapter 4. Thomas Elementary School: Cultural Diversity as an Obstacle to Trust (With Sharon Greenberg and Julie Kochanek)
Chapter 5. Holiday Elementary School: Dedicated to the Welfare of the Children (With Sharon Greenberg And Julie Kochanek)Part III. Effects and Implications; Chapter 6. Relational Trust and Improving Academic Achievement (With Julie Kochanek); Chapter 7. Analytic and Policy Implications for School Reform; Appendix A: Description of the Field Study; Appendix B: Measures and Other Variables Used; Appendix C: Analysis Details; Notes ; References; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 201-209) and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Schneider, Barbara L.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|