The Punisher presents : Barracuda / writer, Garth Ennis ; artist, Goran Parlov ; colorist, Dan Brown with Lee Loughridge ; letters, Virtual Calligraphy's Rus Wooton & Randy Gentile.
- Other Title:
- Barracuda Max
Punisher presents Barracuda Max
Punisher presents Barracuda
- Direct ed.
- New York, NY : Marvel Comics, c2007.
1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- African American criminals -- Florida -- Miami -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Organized crime -- Florida -- Miami -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Organized crime -- Central America -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Gangsters -- Florida -- Miami -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Vendetta -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Miami (Fla.) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Central America -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- What? You didn't actually think that a load of buckshot to the chest in shark-infested waters was gonna put him down for good, did you? The Punisher's wildest foe is back ... give or take a few boy parts - this time he's embarking on a solo mission: playing bodyguard to the son of a dangerous mob boss. Should be a breeze for a guy who went toe-to-toe with Frank Castle and lived to tell about it, right? Guess again. Junior is a hemophiliac - and every crime syndicate in the country can't wait to take a shot at him as payback to his dad. To survive, Barracuda will have to navigate hitmen, corrupt cops, black ops, a Central American strongman and rescue a damsel in distress.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Punisher presents: Barracuda Max #1-5"--P  of cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Parlov, Goran.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780785124658 (pbk.) :
0785124659 (pbk.) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|