Best customers : demographics of consumer demand / by the editors of New Strategist Publications.
- 9th ed.
- Amityville, N.Y. : New Strategist Publications, c2012.
xiii, 795 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Consumers -- United States -- Statistics.
Consumer behavior -- United States -- Statistics.
Consumer goods -- United States -- Statistics.
- Analyzes household spending in the United States on numerous products and services by age, income, household type, race and Hispanic origin, region of residence, and educational attainment of householder. Identifies which households spend the most on a product or service (the best customers) and which control the largest share of spending (the biggest customers).
- Alcoholic beverages
Financial products and services
Furnishings and equipment
Gifts for people in other households
Personal care products and services
Restaurants and carry-outs
About the consumer expenditure survey
Percent reporting expenditure and amount spent, average quarter 2010
Spending by product and service ranked by amount spent, 2010
Household spending trends, 2000 to 2010.
- Includes index.
- New Strategist Publications, Inc.
- 9781937737108 (hardcover)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|